Now Leasing - Fall 2019
Student Housing Apartments Near UNC
University Flats Student Housing
1758 6th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
Call: (303) 815-8877
Text: (303) 815-8877
University Flats offers off-campus student housing apartments for UNC college students!
University Flats Student Housing Apartments at Greeley, CO offers brand new premium off-campus student housing apartments at affordable prices. The two and three-bedroom apartment units are just two blocks from the University of Northern Colorado. The upscale UNC student living apartment amenities at University Flats are unsurpassed, including private bedrooms and baths, clubhouse, fitness center, swimming pool, community events and much, much more! To reserve your student housing apartment, fill out an application online or call us at (303) 815-8877!
Raise Your Standard of Living
The student living spaces at University Flats Student Housing apartments are specifically designed with comfort and convenience in mind for college students, and are stylishly appointed with the kind of premium materials and finishes you won’t find in any other UNC apartments for rent in Greeley, CO.
Furnished Living Spaces
We have a trained staff at University Flats Greeley dedicated to making your student years here to be fun, safe and productive. Discover some of the amenities at University Flats Off-Campus Apartments at Greeley that will make your years here a memory to treasure!
The new two and three bedroom apartments at University Flats Greeley feature granite counter tops, private bathrooms, basic cable TV, wireless high speed Internet access and free parking. As a resident of University Flats, you will also have access to the clubhouse, fitness center and swimming pool. Furnishings in each apartment include a bed, dresser, desk and chairs in each bedroom, as well as dining room and living room furniture. Free access to all these great amenities is included in your low monthly rent. Read more about the great interior and community amenitites at these UNC apartments.
- Granite countertops
- Living room and dining room furniture
- Desk, chair, and bed in all bedrooms
- All utilities included
- Free Internet
- Free basic cable TV
- Full AC and heating controls
- Private bathrooms for each bedroom
- Swimming Pool
- Game Lounge
- Ping Pong Table
- Foosball Table
- Vending machines
- Security cameras
- Bike racks provided
- Free on-site parking for residents
- Monthly planned events to create a fun community
- On-site management and maintenance staff
Our Floor Plans
Come take a look at our spacious floor plans and it's easy to see how University Flats is different from other apartments for rent here in Greeley, Colorado.
Floor plans designed with you in mind. We offer spacious 2 & 3 bedroom floor plans for everyone’s personal comfort & taste to entertain and socialize when you want — and plenty of privacy when you don't. Click the button below to begin the application process or schedule your personal tour with us.
Ready to Take the Next Steps?
Conveniently Located & Close to Campus
University Flats Student Housing Apartments at Greeley is within walking distance to the University of Northern Colorado (UNC). Since we are only two blocks away, you can walk, bike or drive to class.
University Flats Student Housing also overlooks UNC’s baseball field and Jackson Field Stadium, lending a park like feel to our location.
To help fuel your studies, great restaurants such as Chipotle, Cheba Hut and Blackjack Pizza are only minutes away.
- Located just two blocks from University of Northern Colorado (UNC)
- Grocery stores less than a mile away
- Walk to campus in less than 10 minutes.
- Ride your bike to campus in 5 minutes.
- Have your own car? Free parking available.
- Four grocery stores are less than a mile away
University Flats Student Living Map
We're Within Walking Distance of UNC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rent is due the 1st of the month every month.
Your payment schedule is detailed in your lease. If you are on a month-to-month payment schedule, your payment is due on the 1st of every month. If your payment is received late or incomplete, a late fee of $100 is assessed.
We take checks, money orders or by credit card through our website. Just use the pay tab in main navigation.
Is University Flats Greeley closed during semester breaks, spring break, or summer vacation?
No, as long as your Lease covers the time frame in question. University Flats Greeley are open year round to residents.
- 7-Eleven 830 16th St, Greeley, CO 0.3 mi NW (970) 352-5150
- King Soopers 2712 11th Ave, Greeley, CO 1.3 mi S University Square (970) 353-9660
- Greeley Farmers Market (All organic) 1100 10th St #202, Greeley, CO 0.9 mi NW (970) 350-9783
- Super America 2603 8th Ave, Greeley, CO 1.1 mi S (970) 352-8823
- M & A Grocery Store 716 12th St, Greeley, CO 0.6 mi N (970) 673-8366
- Alarm Clock
- Computer (and Ethernet cable)
- Hair Dryer
- Surge Protectors
- DVD player
- Mattress Pad
- Bed & bath items
- Extra Large Full-Sized sheets
- Pillow (s) & Pillow Case(s)
- Shower Caddy (to hold toiletries)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Trash Can(s)
- Toilet Paper
- Laundry Bag/Basket
- Sewing Kit
- Clothes Drying Rack
- Stain Remover
- Clothes for all four seasons (Colorado’s Unofficial Motto? If you don’t like the weather, wait 10 minutes.)
- Sewing Kit
- Extension Cord
- Double Stick Tape
- Full Length Mirror
- Batteries for various devices
- Cups and glasses
- Laundry detergent
- Cleaning supplies
- Small tool kit
- Décor items
University Flats Greeley offers a variety of programs and activities each month for residents to socialize and have some fun. These events are advertised throughout the building on posters, signs, newsletters and flyers, and Facebook. Additionally, our resident Community Assistant is an excellent resource for information and events both on campus and within the University Flats Greeley community.
Unfortunately, we do not offer family housing. The requirement for housing is that each resident be at least a part time college student.
Unfortunately for our furry friends, University Flats Greeley is a pet free environment.
- Building A: 1742 6th Ave. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building B: 1746 6th Ave. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building C: 1750 6th Ave. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building D: 1754 6th Ave. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building E: 1758 6th Ave. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building F: 543 18th St. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building G: 539 18th St. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Building H: 535 18th St. Apt # _____, Greeley, CO 80631
- Roma Restaurant (All you can eat buffet!) 728 16th St, Greeley, CO 0.2 mi NW (970) 352-9511
- Chipotle Mexican Grill 807 17th St, Greeley, CO 0.2 mi W (970) 346-8700
- Fat Albert’s Restaurant 1717 23rd Ave, Greeley, CO 1.6 mi W (970) 356-1999
- Taste of Philly 829 16th St, Greeley, CO 0.3 mi NW (970) 336-0100
- Cheba Hut 1645 8th Ave, Greeley, CO 0.2 mi W (970) 673-8733
- Blackjack Pizza 814 16th St, Greeley, CO 0.3 mi NW (970) 356-2500
- Wireless Router (Wifi included)
- Hot Plates
- Appliances with open heating elements
- Candles or Incense
- Weapons (of any type)
- Drug Paraphernalia
Follow Us on Social Media
University Flats Student Housing Reviews
Questions or Ready to Schedule a Tour?
16-B Journey Suite 200
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656